Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All those people who didn't received an account verification email when you registered, please read this.

Here is the reason why you may not have received your verification email to complete your account verification.

I hate to tell you that the problem is not the board, the problem is AOL, MSN, HOTMAIL, YAHOO or your email host. Your user account at Steve's Q&A site has to be verified prior to you using it (this happens after you register). This is done be receiving an automatically generated email from the program, that you verify your email address that you provided during registration. When this email is received your ISP or email host is marking this email as spam and either deleting it or moving it to your trash bin. So this makes it impossible for you to verify your account. If this is the case with your account and you don't receive your verification email almost immediately (up to 30mins), let me know and I can manually verify your account for you.

Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
14 Posts
4 DOOR FIX UP. Validation request please:)

Hello, 4 DOOR FIX UP here.

Can you validate my user account so I can post. I haven't posted, only in the welcome posts and such.

I've got a HEI question that needs answering.

50000K OR 65000K HEI.

Which is better,whats the difference and why? It will be going in my 63nova 230cyl.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
verification

That sounds like Me . I login OK but can't post( except here ). Can you please get me Verified!!!! Pleaseeee! thanks Tim

·
Registered
218 Posts
please manually activate my account

I guess Gmail didn't let my activation email come through. I'd like to post a 'wanted' ad, but am unable. Can you please activate my account manually, or is there another process that I should follow? Thanks, Pop-a-Top

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I guess Gmail didn't let my activation email come through. I'd like to post a 'wanted' ad, but am unable. Can you please activate my account manually, or is there another process that I should follow? Thanks, Pop-a-Top
You will need at least 25 posts before you can post in the want ad section.

·
Registered
11 Posts
All those people who didn't received an account verification email when you registered, please read this.

Here is the reason why you may not have received your verification email to complete your account verification.

I hate to tell you that the problem is not the board, the problem is AOL, MSN, HOTMAIL, YAHOO or your email host. Your user account at Steve's Q&A site has to be verified prior to you using it (this happens after you register). This is done be receiving an automatically generated email from the program, that you verify your email address that you provided during registration. When this email is received your ISP or email host is marking this email as spam and either deleting it or moving it to your trash bin. So this makes it impossible for you to verify your account. If this is the case with your account and you don't receive your verification email almost immediately (up to 30mins), let me know and I can manually verify your account for you.

Enjoy the site!
Good day. I am not sure I have received account verification. Please let me know when I can post. Thank you. Hanko

·
13,806 Posts
I think you're good to go. I see a post from you prior to this one. Welcome to the site.

Bob

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am a new member and very glad I found it. I have 3 questions, looking for answers: 1) where can I find the production item listing for a 72 nova, 350 so I can use the factory assembly manual, 2) I have a green, a white stripe green and a tan wire on the drivers side that I don’t know where to hook up, and 3) on the passenger side I have a two blade, flat connector (blue/green on one and tan on the other) that needs a home. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hanko

1 - 11 of 11 Posts