Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
8,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All those people who didn't received an account verification email when you registered, please read this.

Here is the reason why you may not have received your verification email to complete your account verification.

I hate to tell you that the problem is not the board, the problem is AOL, MSN, HOTMAIL, YAHOO or your email host. Your user account at Steve's Q&A site has to be verified prior to you using it (this happens after you register). This is done be receiving an automatically generated email from the program, that you verify your email address that you provided during registration. When this email is received your ISP or email host is marking this email as spam and either deleting it or moving it to your trash bin. So this makes it impossible for you to verify your account. If this is the case with your account and you don't receive your verification email almost immediately (up to 30mins), let me know and I can manually verify your account for you.

Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
39 Posts
? on Posting

How come other people can post, there is a long line of posts, and then down at the bottom, it says you may not post. I only have 11 posts, is that the problem?? Please let me know. Thanks Darryl :confused:

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
How come other people can post, there is a long line of posts, and then down at the bottom, it says you may not post. I only have 11 posts, is that the problem?? Please let me know. Thanks Darryl :confused:
Some people have problems posting on the site when they haven't completed the registration process properly.

You don't appear to have any problems as you're able to post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think what vertable63 is refering to is some of us can't post in the classified section. Do you need to have a centain amount of posts before other options are opened, or is this just a failure in the registration process?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think what vertable63 is refering to is some of us can't post in the classified section. Do you need to have a centain amount of posts before other options are opened, or is this just a failure in the registration process?
Yeah me too same question. Is there any special rules to posting in the classifieds??:confused:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just joined & tried to upload multiple pictures but every time I try upload another pic it would kick the one before off. Any tricks or am I just to old to figure it out. Lol

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Ummm? I just joined. Is this where I tell you all about my car? Neat site man!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
You cant post in the classifieds until you have at least 25 posts, Join the conversations until you get the required 25 posts in no time and then your on your way. All this i believe is in the forum rules and regulations. Good Luck.

Bill
Ah that's my problem. Now I need to repeat this post another 8 times. :yes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts