Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About 25 miles. Shadyside is 20 miles north, Greer is 47 miles west and this one is about 25 miles south. SWEET! LOL, RM

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Damn Joe, I wish I was setting in the middle of a bunch of tracks like that. Alot if not most of the time, my biggest expense is just getting to where I can race.

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got lots of nice tracks around here and a few bad ones as well......LOL. Z max is an hour away, Mooresville is 90 minutes and Pageland is about 2 hrs, Farmington and Piedmont are 2.5 hrs away like Rockingham and Darlington. Bristol and Atlanta are 3 hrs. I am in drag racing country.....LOL. RM

·
Registered
595 Posts
Western Pa isn't too bad for race tracks.

Pittsburgh Raceway Park....Less than 1.5 miles (4 minutes or so)
Quaker City Raceway........100 miles (2 hours)
Beaver Springs Dragway....150 miles (3 hours)
Norwalk Raceway Park.......200 miles (4 hours)
Thompson Dragway..........125 miles or so?
National Trails..................200 miles or so
Dragway 42.....................150 miles

A lot of really nice tracks within 4 hours.

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
I am not quite that lucky but I have 3 close to me then two more a couple hour's away.

Houston Race way (1/4) 44miles away
Houston Motor sport's park (1/8) 43miles awaiy
Angelton(1/8) 51 miles away

·
Registered
89 Posts
typical...they FINALLY decide to finish it up after how long? I lived in York for the last 2 years. Only made it to Shadyside once and was hoping for a miracle in Union the whole time.

Oh well, now I'm stuck in the middle of two tracks; either one is 20 minutes from the house :D

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Hey Joe , Hope all is well I saw the storm on the radar before that went into Gaffney. We had one hell of a storm here to a hour ago in Indian Trail. Bobby

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got no serious weather here at my house. Thanks, RM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts