Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
2,066 Posts
No-one's coming back on this so I will take a shot. I think they are the same, but the best place to find out is from someplace that sells them like Chevy 2 Only. The vent wing comes out of the door as a unit, so check to see if the sell different units for 2DRS or 4 DRS.

Dave

· Registered
1974 Nova, 1977 Nova
1,790 Posts
I don't think they'll fit

4th gens have taller side window glass than 3rd gens.

3rd gen windows aren't going to be tall enough to fill the 4th gen window openings. Now, if you were to chop the top a couple inches on your Omega they might fit (lots of work just to get vent windows though).

· Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Hah! Man did I misread the original post!:eek: I thought he said "4-doors", not "Gen. 4 doors"!:eek: Oh well, I guess my advice was still OK...heehee!!

Dave

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hah! Man did I misread the original post!:eek: I thought he said "4-doors", not "Gen. 4 doors"!:eek: Oh well, I guess my advice was still OK...heehee!!

Dave
Yeah, I wasn't sure if you'd read one of my other posts though. Thanks anyway!

4th gens have taller side window glass than 3rd gens.

3rd gen windows aren't going to be tall enough to fill the 4th gen window openings. Now, if you were to chop the top a couple inches on your Omega they might fit (lots of work just to get vent windows though).
I"ll check that... I figured there may be something like that since I've never seen it before. Was worth a shot though. I'll post after I've measured.

Thanks all!

Later...
Brewster...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.