Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all im new, i have a 1974 nova i just picked up last week, this is a project that im guessing will be a 5to10 year one. married with 2 boys(5 and 15) most money goes to them!! any extras will be for the new too me nova.. im sure i'll be reading and reading , and reading, as i have been for the week, i'm sure i'll be posting lots of questions.. hopefuly will be posting lots of pics as well, im from canada and this is my second major build, the first one was my 1984 gmc pickup shorty 4x4. can't wait to get started into this one..

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome to the site! Lots of good information and help her, Just let us know and we'll help to the best of our ability.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Welcome, glad you joined in with us. You will find this site to be very helpful with anything nova related. Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! The place to have your questions answered!! Enjoy the kids and your project!! This is a great time to get the kids involved in the Nova world as well!! Enjoy!!

:ragtop:

·
14,586 Posts
Welcome to the site. Post up some pictures of your car when you get a chance. Be sure and ask all the questions you want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts