Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm new to the site and new to Novas(have an idea, Ive been doing some research). I'm used to driving acuras and Hondas. One of my other project is a 1972 Toyota celica. I'm in the process of picking up a 1964 Chevy nova 2 door hardtop with the stock 194 i6(after i sell my integra)Was a mt possibly even a three in the tree but converted to a/t by the original owner. The car is currently my uncles who is the second owner. We are in the terms of negotiating the price. It's mostly complete. Missing chrome trim that goes on the driver fender and door. Plan on upgrading to a v8 when money is all together. But won't be for a while. Probably just daily drive it in the mean time. Here are some pics:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the site! Looks like a solid first Nova! Body looks good, Interior looks good. You could definitely cruise that till you get your V8 built! Keep us updated on the upgrades.

Scott

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Welcome to the site. Looks like you have a nice car to start with. Drive it for a while and deside what you want it to be when you restore it. Plan what you are going to do and what will be first. Enjoy your build.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Welcome to the site, you will find everything you ever wanted to know about Novas here.
Also welcome to our Nor Cal Nova family, watch the Southwest Forum for information on local events and get togethers.
You need to come out to the West Coast Mini Nats Labor Day weekend at the Hilton Hotel in Pleasanton. This starts Saturday morning and runs through Sunday afternoon. We take over the back parking lot with Novas, swap meet spaces and vendors. Look forward to meeting you.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Welcome to steves!!That car is for sale on craigslist...you better hurry up and buy it before i do:yes::yes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome. Looks like a good start!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR IT? :confused:
:cool pics: GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US,
ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Aloha and welcome, that's a nice solid daily driver !!!

Have fun with her, looks good !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So my uncle sold the car today. Thought I made it clear to my cousin last night that I was still interested. But it's gone. Thanks for your guys time but unless I find one in the same condition, I Dnt think I'll be posting anymore.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
So my uncle sold the car today. Thought I made it clear to my cousin last night that I was still interested. But it's gone. Thanks for your guys time but unless I find one in the same condition, I Dnt think I'll be posting anymore.
ah man that sucks... dont give up like mentioned. you will eventually find another one. Keep your options open. Wagons have really started to grow on me and might be my next project if I ever finish this nightmare :D:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know who bought it:bored:
I don't even want to know if it was really him. If he lives in san Francisco then he's lucky and I know he knows it. Im going to be honest and say that's I'm really bummed out and I'll probly be for a while. This gives me more time for my '72 Toyota celica but I really wanted this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts