Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm 17 and live in Southwestern Ontario Canada. I have been around Nova's and classic cars all my life, my parents having only ever bought one car that was younger than me. Just recently I received my licence and can't wait for my nova to be ready for me to drive.

I have a 1968 Nova that is under construction and needs a bit of work, but I hope for it to be on the road as soon as possible. I'm planning to do most of the work on it myself, but I may need a bit of my dad's help on somethings. We used to drive a 1963 Nova Wagon, and I loved it. We drove it everywhere.

Sadly, right now my 68 is the only nova on the yard, but until it's finished, we have a 1967 Chevrolet C10 on the road. My brother has a 1964 Chevrolet C10 and my dad's driving a 1969 Chevrolet Suburban. Like I said, we like to drive older vehicles and even my friends comment on the amount of leg room in them compared to newer vehicles.

I'm excited to learn even more about my car and maybe be given some help on the decisions I have yet to make about the car.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Welcome to the site :) Post up some pics of your car, and let us know if you have any questions we can help with.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome to SNS, glad to have you aboard! :yes:

Take advantage of all the knowledge and expertise here!

Good luck with your project, post some pics when you get a chance! :yes: :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Welcome to Steves NovaGirl34, you are in the right place for any help you need on your project :yes:

Good luck

EarlyIIs

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:
, ALL I CAN SAY IS :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF DAUGHTER! WE GOTS YA BACK, ASK ANY QUESTION WE'LL DEFINITELY TAKE CARE OF YOU! GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US,
ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome, glad you joined and have a passion to restore and drive a classic Nova. Your inititation involves posting a picture of your 68'.

·
Premium Member
5,544 Posts
Welcome!
Good luck with your build and fire away with questions when your ready!

Mark

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Welcome to the site! That's cool you've got an old Nova at only 17!

I bought my Nova when I was 15, years ago, fixed it up over the years with the help of my dad and buddy, swapped out the drivetrain over time, got the body redone, etc. And now at 30 I still have it and its in great shape.

Maybe you'll end up keeping your Nova as long as I have. It sounds like you have a cool family that will support you and help you out, so you're already ahead of the game there!

Post up some pics when you can! Good luck with your car!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Welcome to Steves. Lots of very helpful people around here. Get some pics posted up. RICK

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Welcome to the site,you and your family haver good taste in cars:DYou need ot post some pictures of your Nova

1 - 20 of 23 Posts