Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the add. Just came into possession of my late fathers 78. He was always meticulous. 42k original miles on the I6, great condition. Always joked around with him, saying I couldn't wait to make a beast out of it, but now that he's not here, I just wanna shine it up and drive it around. Looking forward to corresponding.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Your Dad will always be riding along with you.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,864 Posts
WELCOME to You to the Nova place ...

and, Nice you're keeping your Dad's car ........... ( I still have my Dad's old p/u truck ... going on 43 years).

·
Registered
389 Posts
Very cool that you have your father's car, sorry to hear that he's no longer here in the flesh to ride around with you. Keep it nice and clean, and you'll get years of enjoyment out of it. :yes: Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome.

Here's a few I snapped when I got it home. The engine bay is nothing special, in fact, it could use a good freshening up, which is planned eventually. Too cold to do anything right now [high of 18° today], and the S-10 I'm building is taking up most of the garage. Welding the cab back together from a channeling job I did on it. Working on a 4 link air ride setup after that.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sorry for the loss of your father. That is a very nice Nova. Will be a great reference to anyone building that generation Nova.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts