Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Name is Keith I am a 13yr Certified GM Technician and Shop Forman of a Large Chevrolet Dealer in the Kansas City Area. I am also addicted to Dirt Modified Racing and Help Pit Crew Occasionaly for one.

Now for the Car.... 1966 Chevy II two door Post car. Currently is in an undriveable state about 80% through a LT1/4l60e Conversion about Ten Years ago. Stopped on that project due to Financial/Health issues.

http://www.homesteadextreme.com/IIMUCH.html

That is a link to the car in its current state. My plans are to abort the LT1 conversion and go back to a solid but healthy carbureted Small block. Keep overdrive trans, Update to Church Boys Front end. and Finish off the interior by putting the Bench seat back in it and having the whole interior finished off with a simple Vinyl. Car has a 9 inch rear with 3:50 Posi, Composite Real Leaf Springs for a Camaro on the rear.

Thats about it.... Been a while since I have messed with this old car looking forward to getting back going on it again.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Welcome. Looks like a nice solid car to start with. Drop in a sb and she will be ready to go. Good luck with your project and have fun with it.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS KEITH , :waving:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
new to the forum

Welcome Keith , sounds like you got your work cut out for yourself but with your back round looks like it will be smooth sailing for you,this sight has lots of information. skinnydude

1 - 8 of 8 Posts