Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1970 396 Nova SS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks. Three Years building this 70 SS. I have acquired some good information from this site and hope to participate in future discussions, with advice if I can and questions I hope can be answered.

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
He says it's a 70, Blyoth. There's that conversion rate screwing things up again!

Looking pretty in her nice red dress. Congrsats, Rellic.

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,494 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. That is a very nice looking Nova SS you have there.

Reactions: Rellic

·
13,715 Posts
Welcome to the site. Western Canada is really big. Where are you located? Is your Nova SS a car that was sold new in Canada? Documented?

Bob

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
yes . . . WELCOME to SNS . . . very cool looking 70 .

·
Registered
1970 396 Nova SS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the site. Western Canada is really big. Where are you located? Is your Nova SS a car that was sold new in Canada? Documented?

Bob
Thanks for the welcome Bob. We are located in Vernon BC. We are not sure of the cars lineage, still searching, We got it as a "Barn Find" abandoned 1/4 Mile project car, engine, trans, suspension etc done but needed body, paint, trim and interior. Had to remove most of the track suspention and put in new big block stuff plus some sway bars and other street stuff. Two years and a few $$$ got Us to where We are now.

·
Registered
1970 396 Nova SS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a good looking car. The picture is a good teaser. How is that beauty equipped?
468 - Modified Turbo 400 - 12 Bolt Posi - Over size sway Bars front and back - 3" exhaust from the headers to the tailpipes with a couple of Flow Master cans no bigger than two rolls of paper towels side by each just to make it look legal which kinda forced me to "Fat Mat" the whole damn car from and including the firewall back to the tail lights. She is not a "Custom" but She dose have an "Attitude"
71680789_2412158932378658_3241032954931052544_o.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts