Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Chance and I purchased a '64 4-door 3 years ago right after being stationed on Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base. Now that I'm married and have a place with a garage, I've been tearing the '64 apart and rebuilding her.

Right now I'm stuck on the 350 swap though. There seems to be one thing after another keeping me from getting it all of the way in. If any of you on here live in the SoCal area and would be willing to give me a hand or at least some experience, that would be AWESOME! I'm trying to get her back on the road before I get outta the Corps in September.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Welcome to the site...What seem's to be the problem..You say getting it in...Whats your exhaust? Do you have frame mounts ??....Can you be more specific ??..The site has several catogories you can post......You'll get quick response's....This is a great site..I did my swap solo....you can do it too...just do research and ask all the questions you need....

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, check out the 1st and 2nd gen area, I'm sure our members will be glad to help out.:yes:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a lot of little problems here and there. No V-8 frame mounts, bought the wrong ones used! Got 6 cyl mounts, My bad! Need an oil dipstick tube for the front of the pan. Aftermarket power disc system may have too large of diameter of booster.....and some other things. Just trying to get the right parts now.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
There's a lot of little problems here and there. No V-8 frame mounts, bought the wrong ones used! Got 6 cyl mounts, My bad! Need an oil dipstick tube for the front of the pan. Aftermarket power disc system may have too large of diameter of booster.....and some other things. Just trying to get the right parts now.
I bought my frame mount right here on Steve's ......There's a parts for sale ad at the bottom of the forum's page....Check it out ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts