Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every-one my name is Bert,I am new to this site and I own two Nova's,the first one is a 74 "SS" that I bought from a guy that I grew up with and worked with,his father bought it new.After many years of asking him to sell it to me,and him getting divorced he gave up and sold it to me.This was about ten years ago.I recently started a total restoration on it and I am just getting started.It is a dark metallic green with the "Custom" package with bucket seats and automatic console shift in the floor.It came with a 350-2bbl/350 automatic,which got traded by the previous owner,it is a non-A/C car with power disc brakes,but I have a replacement 74-350-4bbl from a police cruiser.My second car is a car that I recently purchased from a Canadian guy that bought it in Phoenix Arizona,Out side of the Barrett/Jackson sale there earlier this year.It is a Lime Yellow 74"Custom" #'s matching all original including the paint,bench seat, with green interior,column shift,automatic,350-2bbl/350 automatic,A/C car.It also has Lime yellow rims with dog dish hubcaps.This car is exceptionally clean,no rust.I am looking forward to learning alot more from you guys on this site,from what I have already read you guys are really knowledgable and helpful,I look foreward to being able to learn more and purchase some hard to find parts from this site.I have pic's but don't know how to post them,maybe later I will figure that part out.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome Bert, always good to have another Floridian I'm Pete from central Florida - show us pics of your rides! One way is to go to PhotoBucket - see my signature. You'll learn a lot here - much good Nova info and people. Let me turn you on to a great site if you don't already know about it:
http://musclecarflorida.ning.com/
It's a great way to learn about upcoming events and who else has cars in the area and what they're doing with them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nova Pictures

Thank's for the info on photobucket,and the other site with local listings it is really appreciated.Hope to see you around at some of the Florida show's/gatherings,just look for the all original, Lime Yellow Nova rilling up and that will probably be me.I gat down to Kissimmee-Old-Town once in a while.BTW that is a sweet ride you have also.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome Bert, enjoy the site, it's good to have more 73-74 owner here too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts