Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for letting me on here. We have 3 Chevy 2s, a 66 post , a 66 hardtop, and a 64 hard top , all three drag cars. I’m searching for the panel that goes behind rear bumper that the bumper brackets bolt to for the 66. Hoping someone has info on someone who makes these. Thanks

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Thanks for letting me on here. We have 3 Chevy 2s, a 66 post , a 66 hardtop, and a 64 hard top , all three drag cars. I’m searching for the panel that goes behind rear bumper that the bumper brackets bolt to for the 66. Hoping someone has info on someone who makes these. Thanks
Welcome. Hope someone here has what you are looking for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks not much left of original one it’s been cut for wheelie bars and some rust.has glass bumpers on it now and have new steel ones to put on it so I need a new panel for support so it don’t fly off going down the track lol

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,494 Posts
Welcome to the site! Hopefully, someone on this site can help you out with the bumper brackets you are seeking.
If the opportunity presents itself, try and post some pics of the Chevy IIs.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome aboard drag racers! Hope you'll stay awhile and post some pics and join conversations. It's a great site, you'll find what you need and more.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I dont know if they have it for your year but I saw them for sale for 3rd gens on gmclassics. Never purchased from them just browsed, good luck and welcome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the site! Hopefully, someone on this site can help you out with the bumper brackets you are seeking.
If the opportunity presents itself, try and post some pics of the Chevy IIs.
Thanks man I’m trying to post couple pictures
I dont know if they have it for your year but I saw them for sale for 3rd gens on gmclassics. Never purchased from them just browsed, good luck and welcome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks man I’ll check there

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Hi there Hayes Bros . . . . WELCOME to SNS . A LOT of Great " INFO & Great People " here .

Then, any pictures u want too post - up onto Steve's - - - - - if you have pictures already on u'r computer - - (like on u'r desktop ) .
All you need do : Look at this "line" (when you post a reply) - - - you can see some " symbols" : 'paper clip & smiley face & a camara' . . . . . . click on the camara - - then drag & drop
in your post . Several photos will even work ; give it a few seconds . . . just FYI . . . . . . . . jim

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Welcome to the site.. I don’t think that panel is that much different from 62-67 but I’m not sure if ther are reproductions of it available.. It’s really not that complicated of a piece and I’ve seen others here fabricate it out of sheet metal.. I’d probably use some rectangular tube to make a stronger structural piece of it..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T
Hi there Hayes Bros . . . . WELCOME to SNS . A LOT of Great " INFO & Great People " here .

Then, any pictures u want too post - up onto Steve's - - - - - if you have pictures already on u'r computer - - (like on u'r desktop ) .
All you need do : Look at this "line" (when you post a reply) - - - you can see some " symbols" : 'paper clip & smiley face & a camara' . . . . . . click on the camara - - then drag & drop
in your post . Several photos will even work ; give it a few seconds . . . just FYI . . . . . . . . jim

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Welcome to SNS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts