Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really the information on this site it has already saved me from several mistakes. I've been a shadetree machanic all my life, I,m 51 years young and I rebuilt my first small block at 13 years of age, but my current project (73 Nova 2 door) is my first hot rod in 20 years. I'm sorry for lack of pictures but still trying to figure out format, will post when I do. I guess what I,m building is a Pro Street (thats what my machinist said) Suspension and brake upgrades. I'm carrying the 383 stroker as far as I can and puttimg a hurst m-20 for tranny. I,m putting the engine together right now so as I say this site has been a boon to me, I've never spent this much time or money on one, needless to say I don' want to screw it up. My wife of 28 years died recently and this project has kept me sane. Thanks for all the good info and likemind thinking.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wife. Welcome to the site. There are a bunch of knowledgeable people here willing to help.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF YOUR WIFE!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum...sorry for your loss.

Post some photos of your project when you can. :cool: :pics:

I'm sure you'll find this site to be very helpful in a lot of ways !!! :yes:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss.

Welcome to the site, can't wait to see your progress pics!

Take care and good luck,
Bryan

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site! I'm sorry about the passing of your wife. Please accept my condolences on your loss. How's the project coming along?

:ragtop:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hello and welcome. Very sorry about your loss. Keep wrenching on the nova and we will keep u amused as there is always something new to read here on sns.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

Sorry to hear about the Wife :(

Hope that we can help with any Questions that you may have :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts