Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm purchasing a small rowhouse in Philly, moving down here from Maine and bringing the 68 Nova with me. I've been searching high and low for a garage and am running low on options.

If anyone can recommend garage storage in the city, or nearby, that would be great. Ideally, I'd like it to be close enough to south philly that I get out to the car with some frequency. A space large enough to do minor work/cleaning or to have some extra storage would be great.

I'm considering everything from single stall for the car only and small warehouse spaces for a workshop, storage, and car slot. Anywhere from the 100-1200 range depending on what I can do with the space will be considered.

I'll also eventually need recommendations on a body work guy. Minor work only (interior dash piece and windshield). Any recommendations? Willing to travel for someone good!

Any recommendations at all are welcome. I get the feeling that there's a ton of storage in this city that isn't advertised online.

Thanks and looking forward to getting to some late summer and fall cruises!

Amber

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
There's a couple. I'm not sure what neighborhood your in but here is 2. Anything in the city will be more pricey, but I saw quite a few. Welcome to the area! Maybe you can find something temporary, and after you meet some people they can point you in the right direction. Ill post up anything I find in local news as well. I'm sure your going to find exactly what you want, the city is full of garages and warehouse space.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/prk/4603937353.html
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/prk/4495501281.html

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the links, I've looked at both of them that you posted. The one for $700 is the one at the top of my list after looking at about a dozen.

I've definitely got craigslist covered, but was hoping there might be someone out there aware of places that are less advertised or not online at all.

I will find something, I'm sure of it, but know posting here will help me cover all bases.

Thanks again! More suggestions welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts