Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
I'm new to Novas, just picked up a decent '63 SS convertible, a #3 driver on the scale of 1 to 5. I've joined this site to get advice on where to pick up upgrade pieces for this car, ie., suspension pieces, upgrade kits to 5 bolt rims, disk brakes, new interior pieces, etc.

Please give me some direction as to what other owners are doing with their cars, and suggest some quality parts providers.

I'm kind of excited about this car and would appreciate any feedback given.

Thanks, Ed.

·
6,407 Posts
Take a look around the site at the various forums. We've got most areas of interest covered depending on how you want to go with your new ride. Check out others ride in the show and shine section(pictures section). There are quite a few pictures in various forums on specific items. As for vendors you can go to library( http://stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27055 ). Many members have links of their cars and or specs in their threads at the bottom of the threads. Naturally you're going to have to show us a picture of yours to see what we've missed buying.

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I took some photos while it was still on the trailer. I'll see if I can figure out how to post them. Later, Ed.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome EdwardSS

It is good to hear another convert is being saved. I too love the drop-top and ejoy driving one. This is the best place for you to get the information you need to keep going forward.

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Craigert, any chance you attended the Back to the 50's Nationals in St. Paul, MN this last weekend? There was a wagon that looks similar to yours at the fairgrounds.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Not even an

itty bitty chance! I live in Fresno, Ca. and have not been on that 3,000 plus mile drive to the wonderful land of lakes in an awful long time. As a matter of fact the ol' wagon is in the garage getting a few updates. Wahoo a new Mu..... (can't quite say it) er rack and pinion, tilt column, serpentine and a/c right at the moment.

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well new2novas, welcome to the site, I guess. I've only been here for almost a week. I have a lot to learn...seems this is the place to do it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts