Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a nova for 3 years now and the first time i have been to the mini nats. I had a grate time running from trailerhitch bob and lookin for scallops wit big D. Awesome weekend Thanx guys

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,876 Posts
Glad you made it !!!! Looking forward to seeing you at other Nor~Cal events ! :yes:

M

·
0 Posts
First time here too! Did I meet you while there? What's your real name?

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,876 Posts
haha i will man i will, about to post up some questions, and damn im still recovering!! :D
What questions ??? ".......what color should I paint my 3rd gen ?!?!? :poke: :rolleyes:

Willie your truck was pretty cool too. :yes:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Melissa he's the one that hung with us all weekend and got the video of Big D.

Oscar you have one year start working.

John darn I got nothing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
This year was the first time I went to the Plesanton Hilton show/swap meet, it will not be the last. We (son and I) wandered in Sunday morning because we were at the Alameda Fairgrounds the previous week and found a guy with a 64 at the swap meet there and he mentioned the "Nova Show" the following week. We are going through my son's 64 4 door trying to get it to a reliable car for him. We talked to the guys at Church Boys Racing and found some real nice people. Picked up some interior parts and good advice too. We didn't bring the 64, no seat belts yet. My son saw a light green wagon he wanted (wanted a wagon when he found the 64). I saw a 70 that looked like one I had a long time ago (well I had ordered the one I wanted for a lady friend, I had a 68 Camaro at the time). We had a great time and found great bargains at the swap meet.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
This year was the first time I went to the Plesanton Hilton show/swap meet, it will not be the last. We (son and I) wandered in Sunday morning because we were at the Alameda Fairgrounds the previous week and found a guy with a 64 at the swap meet there and he mentioned the "Nova Show" the following week. We are going through my son's 64 4 door trying to get it to a reliable car for him. We talked to the guys at Church Boys Racing and found some real nice people. Picked up some interior parts and good advice too. We didn't bring the 64, no seat belts yet. My son saw a light green wagon he wanted (wanted a wagon when he found the 64). I saw a 70 that looked like one I had a long time ago (well I had ordered the one I wanted for a lady friend, I had a 68 Camaro at the time). We had a great time and found great bargains at the swap meet.
welcome to the site and im glad you made it out. im sure you had a good time by the way it sounds you'll be back:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hay oscar... special smell for special people lol and if anyone wanna see bid D look for scallops look me up on facebook. And for the record primer is a color!

Thanx ricky b :cool:

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Melissa he's the one that hung with us all weekend and got the video of Big D.

Oscar you have one year start working.

John darn I got nothing.
hey i know i know it will be there!!! :yes:

Hay oscar... special smell for special people lol and if anyone wanna see bid D look for scallops look me up on facebook. And for the record primer is a color!

Thanx ricky b :cool:
lol good to meet you man, and thanks for sharing that video lol classic :D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
WHAT IS THIS VIDEO YOU GOTS OF ME? :confused:
:eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts