Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. i am 16 years old and purchased my 1973 nova custom a few days ago. i love this car but still trying to learn more about it. if anyone of you know a website that tells you everything about this car please send the link. and one more thing. i want to change my custom into a SS, so i was wondering what is the difference between a 73 custom and SS. i heard its only badging but what all do i really need to completely make it a SS. please help:confused:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello everyone. i am 16 years old and purchased my 1973 nova custom a few days ago. i love this car but still trying to learn more about it. if anyone of you know a website that tells you everything about this car please send the link. and one more thing. i want to change my custom into a SS, so i was wondering what is the difference between a 73 custom and SS. i heard its only badging but what all do i really need to completely make it a SS. please help:confused:
Thats whatsup man im 16 too and i just got a 74. Glad to see another teen with a 73-74 Nova. I'm planning on doing the same thing since i have a custom as well. http://www.andysautosport.com/auto_parts/chevrolet_nova.html That website has pretty much any part for your nova. Good luck with it. I'll be looking more into making an SS clone and if i find anything ill let you know

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
:waving: TO SNS, WE HAVE QUITE A FEW FOLKS FROM YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS.
LIKE ME!
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE THERE'S A HUGE INVENTORY OF KNOWLEDGE HERE, GUYS LOVE TO HELP OUT TOO, TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF IT. :yes:
ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts