Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know what wire on the switch to hook to for power. Can't test because the car is apart installing new front end. Old tack was rigged in. 馃 want to install correctly.

Registered
You can power the tach from the IGN terminal (usually a pink wire or black w/pink stripe wire) on the ignition switch. Although rather than splicing into that wire, your fuse panel likely has a "FUSED IGN" or "IGN" receptacle that you could plug the tach power feed wire into instead.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
No fuse box ignition pole in fuse box. I really appreciate the information I have received. Thank you.

Others might be able to help but maybe post the year, make and model and then too if you know if it has the original fuse block or what.

Pictures could help also of the fuse block.

There is a reason it was suggested to tie into a particular spot in the fuse block because if you do not do things right things could go real bad should your wire get shorted.

I know I have uploaded BUNCH of wiring diagrams and they are not blurry at all unless you do not zoom in on them properly.

Jim

Premium Member
Yet another reason why we NEED to have the year and model of our cars listed under the avatar like it use to be. Come guys,contact the
powers that be and insist this be reinstated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts