Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, new stuff here too.......... 2dr HT, buckets, console, 4spd, all numbers matching. Rare color combo !! And we fly to New York then drive it 3000 miles home!!

BUT...... I'm still on the Dark Side!! I know this is a Nova site but we do have other stuff, right??

64 Sport Fury, 383 4spd Silver Gray Metallic, all tinted glass, black interior, radio with rear speaker & reverb. Can't help myself.

Ric

Attachments

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Looks great! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
looks like a nice score ric.
safe trip home:yes:
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
What's the real definition of rare?:rolleyes:

OK,OK it looks nice!:D

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's the real definition of rare?:rolleyes:

OK,OK it looks nice!:D
OOOOH !! I feel the love!! The color is similar to the Chateau Slate on the 66 Novas.......... an early color that nobody liked so it was dropped! Same went for this color. Very few were made. I have a contact in Georgia that has seen a factory Silver 64 with a Black painted roof!! That sounds cool. I'll have that Gouvier guy decode all the numbers on this car. Also very very rare is a factory 64 Sport Fury with the 4-spd. Most were converted. I guess what I like most about this style is..... you just don't see them at car shows?? Have any of you guys seen a 64 at any shows you attend??

Sharon & I are looking forward to the return road trip. Mount Rushmore etc..etc !!

Ric

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
OOOOH !! I feel the love!! The color is similar to the Chateau Slate on the 66 Novas.......... an early color that nobody liked so it was dropped! Same went for this color. Very few were made. I have a contact in Georgia that has seen a factory Silver 64 with a Black painted roof!! That sounds cool. I'll have that Gouvier guy decode all the numbers on this car. Also very very rare is a factory 64 Sport Fury with the 4-spd. Most were converted. I guess what I like most about this style is..... you just don't see them at car shows?? Have any of you guys seen a 64 at any shows you attend??

Sharon & I are looking forward to the return road trip. Mount Rushmore etc..etc !!

Ric
Funny how the colour looks great now IMO though.:yes:

Have a safe trip and don't forget to update us when you return!

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Does this mean you have two of them now? Are you going race at least one of them this year at Mission Street Legals?

Nice cars.

ray

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Looks great Ric, I love gun metal grey color cars :cool:or should I say Chateau Slate,oooh how magnifique.....no?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts