·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
It looks great nice and subtle.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Hi,
Great looking car, of course I'm a little biased. I think we may have started something here with the spoilers. I put mine on over the winter. Here's a pic of mine:
Ken

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Ok , now I'm jealous . I'll be painting my car in June and then I'll install my spoilers ( front & rear ) . I'll post my car then :)

Dana

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Great looking car, of course I'm a little biased.
Well your car being a 68 makes it just a little better than all the rest of them :D . I think the spoiler looks really good. It's there but really subtle, not great big and in the way.

·
Registered
417 Posts
lol, you guys are talking about air dams, I kept looking for the spoiler in the back on the trunk and thought I was missing something!

They look nice, might have to get one for my 70.

·
Registered
54 Posts
bigc, you and me were both in the same boat. I saw the thread and was like "Spoiler on a Nova? What the heck?" Kept looking at the pic really hard and couldnt see it haha. Kinda wondering why they were taking pics of the front when the spoiler is "normally" on the back lol. But nice "air dams". Thats what I call them anyway:) .

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Mike Holder in Billings, Montanna makes them you can contact him at (406) 252-8142 . He has two sizes of (Spoilers or Air Dams):D He also has a mold for a 4 inch front Air Dam, the ones we have are the 2" version. I would like to see the bigger air dam installed on a car. I might have went with the bigger one. There is a thread on this with his number buried in it farther down the page. He also sells a rear one modeled off the 69 Camaro rear spoiler.
He has several Novas a 68 and 69. He seems like a nice guy we spoke for over an hour the last time he called. He was wanted to know about fitment and quailty, basically any issues with it. I thought it fit great and had no issues with it. It was boxed up well and woked good.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I'll play around here and see if I can figure out how to post a photo of the 4" front airdam and the rear spoiler .

Dana

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You might try this guy he made the air dam and the rear spoiler we have been talking about.
Mike Holder in Billings, Montanna makes them you can contact him at (406) 252-8142

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Folks looking for "Air Dams" check out spoilersbyrandy.com. IMO very nice and subtle. Have one on my 72 (don't know how to post a picture). Had mine painted to match car and very happy with it.
Guys in Arkansas I think and seemed like a nice guy..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts