Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I put a new rad [cold case] in the car and took her out for a spin, highway through town, back on the highway, back through town and home, she ran 180* perfect. With the old rad through town she would get up to 195*and higher so Iam very happy with the new rad.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Well I put a new rad [cold case] in the car and took her out for a spin, highway through town, back on the highway, back through town and home, she ran 180* perfect. With the old rad through town she would get up to 195*and higher so Iam very happy with the new rad.

that right there ..... is what this site is ..... problems , fix , and feedback . I believe, if you get a product , and it does / or / does-not work : we all like feed-back.

Glad th' new Radiator works , and helped your Nova .
Thanks for posting ....... jim

·
Registered
813 Posts
utterson, Glad to see the new radiator is working out well for you!
that right there ..... is what this site is ..... problems , fix , and feedback . I believe, if you get a product , and it does / or / does-not work : we all like feed-back.
Twinshadows, I agree that it is always refreshing to see the OP follow up with successful resolutions to the issue(s) they were having. This type of "complete" info is always useful to others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts