1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Looking good Mike. Post the finished product. Won't be long now. Joe

·
Registered
457 Posts
That is AWSOME, hope you dont get to carried away with the paint like a lot of guys with cars like that do, Simple with minimal graphics goes a long way. Love those new style wheels also.
You going to run T/S ? Cant wait to see end result
Tony

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
I don't think "Wicked" really covers what that thing looks like. Is your wife going to drive that one?

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Woof! :eek::eek::eek:

All it needs if one a Gene Fulton's BIG CU engines!

AL

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Paint is going to be the tried and true bright red with white rally stripes. We wanted something clean & simple that will always look good over the long haul and not too "trendy".

Yes, Yvonne will be driving and it's set up so we can run Pro Mod, Pro Street, and Top Sportsman. For now, the 632 is going in but it's set up for easy changes for other engine/trans options.

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn! A family that races together stays together. Did you build it?
No, I didn't build it, or would I attempt it. It's being built by RedLine Race Cars in Longview, WA. The chassis was built from scratch and the carbon body is from Tim McAmis race cars in MO. It's down in Oregon now being painted. I'll be doing most of the wiring and RacePak install etc. after it comes out of paint.

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
Looks Great! Cant wait to see it painted. I used to drive by Tim's shop the same day I drove past Bickles, then I would be day dreaming while driving.

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks Great! Cant wait to see it painted. I used to drive by Tim's shop the same day I drove past Bickles, then I would be day dreaming while driving.
Yes, Tim has gotten quite the reputation the last couple of years. He turns out a very nice product but the prices and wait time have skyrocketed. We almost bought a McAmis Camaro last year but some guy from Australia snatched it up a few hours before we called to buy it. We're really happy with this new car and looking forward to having a lot of fun with it this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts