Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Looks like it's going to go fairly fast. What type of racecar is she coming out of? This caliber? I know it's something close.

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We hope it's going to go fast :D It's a ProMod/ProStreet class of car. It only weighs about 1,940 pounds so it should easily run in the 6's over 200. It's certified 25.1 so it will handle any engine combo.

She's been racing her 66 for many years but we max'd out the 7.50 cert since it's mild steel chassis.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
wow mike,
like everything else you've shown,it appears flawless and well planned out.good luck in the upcoming season.
any chance we'll see/meet you at mission raceway? i think the promods usually run in july....
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
cool

must be nice to have a wife you can enjoy this with ,, i'm jealous ,,lol ,,, its another reason i sold my car ,, i got tired of going alone

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow mike,
like everything else you've shown,it appears flawless and well planned out.good luck in the upcoming season.
any chance we'll see/meet you at mission raceway? i think the promods usually run in july....
leftcoast carl.
Yes, the plan is to be at Mission on June 27-28 for the Pro Mod Challenge, so stop by in the pit and say hello.

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Looks mighty fine Mike. Joe

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
That's what I love about ProMods, they can be NA, turbo, supercharged or bottle fed....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts