Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1974 nova custom

350 small block
edelbrock manifold and car 2 bbl
dual flowmasters
hooker headers
still working on it as much as my budget allows me and it is my daily driver ..i need to get a beater to drive i dnt want to daily it ..is it bad to daily it? iam a noob so iam just learning as iam going along

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I dont think it would be bad to daily as long as you dont worry about gas mileage, and it will get old really really quickly in the heat if you dont have working ac

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Looks like the rear bumper has been tucked, am i right?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont think it would be bad to daily as long as you dont worry about gas mileage, and it will get old really really quickly in the heat if you dont have working ac

yea the gas milege isnt really bothering me my jobs like 10 mins away and i dnt drive far if i do iam usually in someone elses ride with ac haha...cus mine is gone it has the box but all the hoes are cut off ...how much is it too get that put back on

Looks really good man. I'll tell you what, a bit of elbow grease could make that interior look pretty darn good I think. I still need to do that to mine, but it looks like it's in decent shape. As long as it's reliable, I don't see why you can't daily drive it. Go for it!
yea thanks bro...i think iam ...yea the panels are all miss colored i was thinking of repainting all the panels there in good shape ...and putting full carpet i have a spot in the floor pan theres a small hole i need to take care of

1 - 6 of 6 Posts