Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Ok, whats the secret to posting those large pics from photobucket?
I use their website but all of mine come out half that size........oh, good lookin ride:D

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Car looks great! I love the Yenko striping on it!

americangraffiti said:
You may be saving the initial picture as a thumb nail so make sure the pics are opened before you save them to your hard drive. In other words, open the pic and look to see it is the correct size before you upload them to photobucket.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
americangraffiti said:
I use their website but all of mine come out half that size........oh, good lookin ride:D
I think a lot of it has to do with the original size of the picture. If you save the picture on your computer in a different format that takes up less space and then upload it to photobucket, you will have a bigger picture stored on photobucket. Photobucket automatically resizes your pictures when you upload them so that they dont take up too much space, if your file is very very large then it will have to make the picture small in order to have the file not take up a lot of space, but if you save it in a smaller format then it wont have to resize it as much to get it to fit the space requirements on photobucket. I think jpeg is one of the smaller formats.

-Aaron

1 - 15 of 15 Posts