Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nova nerds,

I am a new/old member. I have not posted in several years but its time to chime back in. I have a 65 post, pro-street with 281 CU odd-fire v6 with a 4-71 blower and bugcatcher (currently being converted to EFI). I will send some pics later. I am in the middle of body repairs because I wrecked it at the strip. Anyway, I have a few extra grills but I will need to have one sent off to get it straightened and plated. Anybody have a 65 grill in good shape for sale? If not, where is a good place to send one of my older ones off to get it straighted and plated? I like a little bling.

ed

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Nova nerds,

I am a new/old member. I have not posted in several years but its time to chime back in. I have a 65 post, pro-street with 281 CU odd-fire v6 with a 4-71 blower and bugcatcher (currently being converted to EFI). I will send some pics later. I am in the middle of body repairs because I wrecked it at the strip. Anyway, I have a few extra grills but I will need to have one sent off to get it straightened and plated. Anybody have a 65 grill in good shape for sale? If not, where is a good place to send one of my older ones off to get it straighted and plated? I like a little bling.

ed
send it to GTL Metal Polishing in New Jersey......mine came back beautiful!!Like Jewelry!!Call George...he may have a finished 65 grill in stock
http://gtlmetalpolishing.com/

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Welcome, glad you are joining back in. Could be some members here have been missing you.

I saw a new member that has a 65 grill for sale. His handle is sidevalve.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
BACK TO SNS , :waving:

GEORGE LUCAS WILL FIX YA UP! PLENTY OF BLING WITH HIM!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts