Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropping by to introduce myself to the forums. I am the proud new owner of a 1967 nova. I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time on these forums, so I thought I better say hi.

·
Registered
254 Posts
welcom to steves! and DAMN! thats a nice nova! love the 2nd gens! :yes:

one thing you should be driving her not towing her :devil:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
welcome to steves sweet ride ............ now take it out front of your house there and lets see them burnout pics :devil:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the car out of minnesota so I drove it about a hundred miles, then I trailered her up, not knowing everything about a car and driving it that far seems like a bad idea :yes:

·
Registered
254 Posts
that may be the case if it were a ford but not a chevy :devil: haha just kidding yeah i just drove my nova 1600 miles and it was a ton of fun!!

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Welcome to SNS !!! cool ride

Aloha,Ric

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I got the car out of minnesota so I drove it about a hundred miles, then I trailered her up, not knowing everything about a car and driving it that far seems like a bad idea :yes:
No doubt. Mine wouldn't have made it from Chicago to here either. Not to mention the fact that there aren't enough gas stations between here and there either :eek::eek::eek: (5 mpg)....

Nice Ride! Put us up some engine and interior pics when you get a chance!

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Welcome to SNS dude. since you are from Omaha, drop into the midwest forums and say hi to the folks in 'nebraska novas' thread. Are you taking it to H&H all chevy show sunday? :):)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah we will have the cars down there, My father has a 67 chevelle and a 55 bel air that I will be following. Also we are going down to flashbacks tomorrow night, if you go there might see ya there.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Great looking ride, I like how clean it looks!

Welcome to the site!:yes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for telling me about this site still love the color of your car. I posted pics of the wife's car in the new members area. Are you at Flashbacks every Wednesday?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts