Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our previous record of 3 Novas at a single meeting was shattered last night by the 4 Novas that showed up. Maybe next month we can get 5, or possibly 6. Whatcha think?

Here's the proof:

Not to slight the 4 door, which I love, but that first pic ROCKS! :D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I always miss the good ones, guessI'll qutit my job and be a cult follower of the NW NOVA CLUB:D :D I'll be there or DIE in June, if it is not on the 18th, My Birthday nd fathers day too.

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1963DUCE100 said:
I always miss the good ones, guessI'll qutit my job and be a cult follower of the NW NOVA CLUB:D :D I'll be there or DIE in June, if it is not on the 18th, My Birthday nd fathers day too.
I'm going to invoke my privilege and make an executive order concerning the June meeting.

Since it looks like we'll be able to do Sundays, the normal June meeting would be on the 18th. Since this is Father's Day and a few club birthdays also, I'm going to move the meeting to June 25th (the 4th Sunday rather than 3rd) just this once.

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
72Nova350 said:
Even if I'm not an official member, can I still come to a meeting? If so, what time is it at? I can bring my nova with me too!|
None of us were official members until we all started showing up at the meetings. Attendance, and a couple of other minor details, are all that's required to be a member.

Just to clarify....We're just trying to get Nova people together in the Northwest, not create an exclusive circle of people. The more people we can get involved, the merrier. That's the only way we'll survive. :D

I for one would love to see you, and/or your Nova, at a meeting. The next one is 5pm on June 25th. Check out www.nwnova.com for details.

·
Registered
290 Posts
NovatoriusRex said:
None of us were official members until we all started showing up at the meetings. Attendance, and a couple of other minor details, are all that's required to be a member.

Just to clarify....We're just trying to get Nova people together in the Northwest, not create an exclusive circle of people. The more people we can get involved, the merrier. That's the only way we'll survive. :D

I for one would love to see you, and/or your Nova, at a meeting. The next one is 5pm on June 25th. Check out www.nwnova.com for details.
Actually, I can't even really become a member since I'm only 16.

·
Registered
290 Posts
cadanova said:
we have an age limit?????since when?you have a nice looking nova.if you want to hang out with other nova nuts,by all means show up.do you have a license?if not you can bring a parent since we are a family group.
from the NWNova "Membership Requirements" Page:
4. “Official” member must be 18+ years old or a member of a family affiliated with a NW Nova group member.

But yes, I do have a license

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great to see

Great to see the four Nova's at one time. My 64 stuck a valve or something on Friday. Really (&*^%$ me off, as it was professionally built, and this is the 2nd occurance. At least that's what I think happened. Won't get a chance to check till latter in the week.

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
72Nova350 said:
from the NWNova "Membership Requirements" Page:
4. “Official” member must be 18+ years old or a member of a family affiliated with a NW Nova group member.

But yes, I do have a license
That line was put in there for club liability concerns. If, at an official club function, something should happen (not that we've actually sponsored anything yet), the club could be held responsible for your actions since you're not actually an "adult".

That particular rule isn't enforced for our "casual" meetings, so don't let it keep you from getting involved.

·
Registered
290 Posts
NovatoriusRex said:
That line was put in there for club liability concerns. If, at an official club function, something should happen (not that we've actually sponsored anything yet), the club could be held responsible for your actions since you're not actually an "adult".

That particular rule isn't enforced for our "casual" meetings, so don't let it keep you from getting involved.
In that case, I guess you'll be seeing me at the next meeting :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey I have a 73 nova. I am young but its my car. My brother is 17 and i let him drive with me in the car :p. Where do you guys meet? I didn't see a meeting spot just dates :(.

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DuDe said:
Hey I have a 73 nova. I am young but its my car. My brother is 17 and i let him drive with me in the car :p. Where do you guys meet? I didn't see a meeting spot just dates :(.
Check out the www.nwnova.com page. Meeting date, time, and location is on the home page. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts