Chevy Nova Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Looks really good with all the original trim back on. The 63 side trim is my favorite.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Looks really good with all the original trim back on. The 63 side trim is my favorite.
I thought it turned out nice with the gunmetal color in the trim too. That was his idea to tie the wheel color in with the trim.

Thanks for the compliments guys! Got to finish some purdy work & get to the 700r4 swap, so we can get some miles on it before he gets his license.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm working on a 64 more door I picked it up as a basket , with that said could you tell me where you purchased that short door from ? Both front doors on my project have some rust holes. I hatched a plan to purchase the 2 door skins and cut them down and install them, but truthfully I do not know if I have that sort of talent. any how

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I'm working on a 64 more door I picked it up as a basket , with that said could you tell me where you purchased that short door from ? Both front doors on my project have some rust holes. I hatched a plan to purchase the 2 door skins and cut them down and install them, but truthfully I do not know if I have that sort of talent. any how
I did not buy any doors. I bought one 2 door 1/4 skin & cut it down for this car. You can do it with 2 door skins. Just take your time measure twice & cut once (or twice)

I have a complete 64 4 door with good doors for sale if you want a good donor car :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Been working on the 700r4 swap.. Got the old 3 speed out & realized I forgot to obtain an automatic flex plate :rolleyes:. Picked up one local, and back on track.

Wired the lockup circuit & got the trans bolted up to the motor, yesterday.

Making cross member, floor shifter mounts & TV cable brackets for the bell crank, tomorrow.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts