Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 1963 Nova ss that we are in the middle of rebuilding.This is the first car we have ever restored, plus we are adding a little muscle too.The idea is to keep it looking stock as possible while adding new suspension brakes ,sheet metal. We are at the test and fit phase and I found your forum looking for a shop manual. Looking forward to getting help and seeing what other people have done to their cars.

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,487 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!
Sounds like a great project. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Reactions: ER Nova

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome! You came to the right place to learn, share, and have fun. I've been here a little over a year, and I'm amazed at the knowledge the people here have. Its a one stop shop for Nova's.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
ER Nova …………….. WELCOME to SNS ; with your 63 SS . . . . glad too have you guys with us .

and, your on the right "track = buy you a "FAM" - Factory Assembly Manual - for your year Nova .
Be aware = that all of them are 'copies of copies of copies' ……….. and some pages may have "blurs" .
But good Pictures & stock part numbers .

later, jim

·
Registered
424 Posts
Now that I saw your pictures, I commend you for the quality of the build for your first car. That looks first class. Good job!

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
1,993 Posts
Welcome aboard. My Dad and I did basically the same thing to 63 SS a few years back. Fun project.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts