Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all! Great to see this forum! My uncle and I are looking at a '67 Nova as next project. I'll be on the tech side doing some research. I'll be reading around.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
welcome to the nova site. there is lots of info to be found here on most anything you could ever think of. also everyone likes pictures so when you can post some up of that 67.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,761 Posts
Hey, all! Great to see this forum! My uncle and I are looking at a '67 Nova as next project. I'll be on the tech side doing some research. I'll be reading around.

Hi Matt .... and, WELCOME to SNS ... glad to have you here .

may-be go back to your sig box & add "what kind / year Nova" and then your "location -- city & state" .

never know just when there might be another SNS member close by .
I've got another SNS member only about 10 miles from me (here in Chino Valley , & another member about 90 miles) (Poindexter) ... that we get together every few weeks & take trips together . just never know.

again, Welcome .... jim

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,537 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Please keep us posted on the progress of your Nova.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! :horse: Pics?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome to the nova site. there is lots of info to be found here on most anything you could ever think of. also everyone likes pictures so when you can post some up of that 67.
Thank you sir. My uncle will take a look again next week, I'll take some pics when I come with him.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome from Eastern NC. Spent much time here researching stuff trying to avoid homework over the years. Lots of knowledge and inspiration on these pages.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts