Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone greetings from Michigan !!!!!

Currently own a 69 nova SS. It's been a looong time since it has seen the road. Originally it was a SB, 4 speed car with a bench seat. Putting a BB in the car now. Thanks in advance for helping me with any questions that I might have.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Ejays... welcome to the nova site. it'll be fun to give your nova a new run down the road. where you at in michigan, from zilwaukee myself.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
redrider66ss- live in Saginaw as well.

Sorry the late response. Still trying to get familiar with this forum.

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,497 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Looking forward to hearing about your progress to get the Nova back on the road.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Ejays......woow thats cool you have to be some kind of close. stop in any friday 400-800 at green acres on state an hemmiter. there's always 20 old cars or more gathered there. sometimes there has even been a few novas there also, look for my red 66.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Redrider66SS- I hope to make it with this car. I'm sooooo far behind schedule. I still working interior,brakes, electrical and fuel system. Other than that it's reading to go . :horse:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
the best of luck to you in completing your nova. stop in anyway some friday evening even if your nova isn't on the road yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts