Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...

I am new to the page, as I am digging for more information. Built a 1969 when I was in highschool in my dads shop, and shop Sold it when I was 26. Moved on the high performance late model stuff, and had my own shop for several years. Several Mustang 5.0s, 2001 Trans Am WS6, 2001 Z06, 2002 Camaro, 2012 CTSV, etc.

Just picked up a 72 Nova as a project. Planning a boosted LS powertrain with a glide, and 4 link.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I just bought a 1971 Red Nova SS that is tricked out in Arizona. It is being shipped to Rhode Island now, can hardly wait to drive it, it is going to be the longest 2 week wait of my life! ( LOL) I had a 69 SS back in 1978 but had to sell it in 81 when I got shipped out for over seas deployment. I have already ordered many addons for it.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I just bought a 1971 Red Nova SS that is tricked out in Arizona. It is being shipped to Rhode Island now, can hardly wait to drive it, it is going to be the longest 2 week wait of my life! ( LOL) I had a 69 SS back in 1978 but had to sell it in 81 when I got shipped out for over seas deployment. I have already ordered many addons for it.
Hey Mountain Man...............why don't you go over to the Member Introduction section and introduce yourself? You can post some info on you, your location, and your Nova. Then check out this thread, post in it and join our 3rd gen social group. https://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=630617

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
all right then ----- WELCOME to SNS

for sure one of the best places to spend u'r Time ... :yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts