Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! My name is Ben Goodrich and I recently started working on restoring a '69 Nova 2d coupe with the 250/inline 6 cylinder. This is my first project so I welcome any advice you would like to offer! I honestly have very little experience with repairs or restoration outside what I learned in high school/college with a 79 Chevy pickup I had.

My Nova is a family car. I am the fourth generation to own it. It unfortunately sat in storage for some time (over 25 years) so I have my work cut out for me. I look forward to chatting with you all!

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,758 Posts
Welcome to you Ben from Ca.

You should like it here -- lots of Nova info for all gens ---

I, also have a 69 , 2dr, 250ci - I6, (stock p/g trans) - now a W/C T-5 trans, using my stock 3.08 , 8.2 - 10 bolt rear. That 5speed swap MADE my car a very FUN Nova too drive, again.

You can go to the top 'Header' - look at 'Community - Members List' and find any one you want, and, check out/post in the 3rd gen section @ "3rd Gen Social Group" .... post there & join in (join in just by making any post).

There are several "SIX - guys' on here, with some sharp motors, and, Everybody is very cool, for sure ............ :D

also, Ben ... go back to your ID BOX - and list your city , and type of Nova (2dr, Hatch-back, motor, trans, ect). You may well have another SNS member close by ----- like me ----- I have another member about 8-10 miles away right here in Chino Valley ... never know ?

from sunny Arizona

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Welcome to the SNS group. We'll all be more then happy to help out anyway we can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts