Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, My name is Kenny & I was recently contacted by Alex to inform me of the 9C1 registry. He also informed me that a friend of his saw my 9C1 ad on our local KSL classifieds. I am the owner of a 1978 9C1 Nova Sedan that I ordered & purchased new in California. The body is stock with one re-paint, has never been wrecked & has one small fender bender on the right rear fender where someone clipped my wife 8 days after purchase! It has the original 8.5" 10 bolt rear axle with positraction that has since had the 3:08's replaced with 3:73 Richmond gears & Moser axles. It has all new rear leaf & front coil springs & still retains the front sway bar + all new body mounts + all new poly graphite front suspension componets. Engine block is original punched .030 over to 355 c.i. with a B&M turbo 350. It still has the original spare tire & I have all four of the stock rims which are going back on. I will post a complete list of upgrades after I get more familiar with navigating this website & forum. :D

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome to Steve's! Sounds like you have a very interesting Nova. As you may have already found out, all of us here LOVE photos! So, post a few when you get a chance. :yes:

Also, if you don't mind telling us, it's always good to find out where our new members live. You don't have to be specific, just a general area would be more than enough.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,933 Posts
hey Kenny .......

WELCOME to SNS .... glad to have you here.

:welcome: ---- :ragtop:

9C1 Novas are cool for sure

(and, Dave B. is correct === Where you live , you could have another SNS member close by :
Like , in Chino Valley ..... very small town, USA..... and, I have another member right here in town , about 10 miles away (small world).

again, Welcome to Steve's ... :yes:

jim

ps. ---- I use " Flickr.com " to host my Photo's Here on SNS, just FYI, and works VERY GOOD.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! :horse: Pics?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts