Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, new Nova owner here, my name is Sydney . I recently bought a 1974 nova. Honestly, have no clue what I am doing just kind of going with the flow in restoring it (Actually I have been really hyperfocused on it). I have always been a E36 BMW enthusiast. Which I can tell you anything and everything about, including tare it apart and put it all back together. So right now I'm in unfamiliar territory. I got it 2 weeks ago and all of the interior has been stripped and majority of it redone, currently putting bucket seats in, leaf springs, new bushings, almost all rust removed and painted, collapsed bumped shocks. Etc (exterior will still need new paint and will probably change out hood. (also trying out my welding skills) I have found some unfamiliar leaks.... so basically that's my story in a quick synapses. I look forward to reading others story's! ?

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
Welcome to SNS from Alabama. Looks like a good project, keep us posted of your progress.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome!
Nice car, really.

More info please..do you have info on your rims? tires?

74 will be hard to find a stock hood.

where you at?

More Pics

my 73 build:

https://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=634449

I am from Kc, I do not really know if the wheels are anything special. Tires seem very basic. The brand is one im not familiar with but then again that means little to nothing because I did more SCCA racing with my other car so preferred tires are completely different.

I have extra fender wheels, grills, lights, basically all spare parts except hood. Lol.. go figure.. I also have all the interior parts I would like to get rid of because they are just taking up space..

Attachments

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,850 Posts
Sydney ..... from KC

WELCOME To SNS , nice looking 74

:waving:

jim
Chino Valley, Arizona

1 - 14 of 14 Posts