Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up,wanted to say hi to everyone,looks like a great site.Here are a couple of pics of my 63 Nova.......
[/IMG]
[/IMG]Thanks Doug Perry

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Big plus for the pics first time!

Welcome to the site!:yes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its a pump gas 383.not alot of engine runs 6.90s-7.0s in the 1/8th 10.90s-11.0 in the 1/4.I just traded for the car,so I have lots of changes to make,like a cowl hood and better internals for the motor.I like running Nitrous, but the internals in it wont take it,so I need to do some upgrades.Thanks for all the compliments guys...........Doug

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome! That's a sharp looking ride!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice looking 63 &-A++++++++++ for the pic. Now tell us about what we can't see LOL . Larry Mc
A pump gas motor 383,it has flat-top pistons,roller cam,Dart steel sportsman heads,Team G intake,roller cam,Powerglide trans with tranny brake,12 bolt rearend with a 4:10 gear,spool and axles...Runs 6.90s-7.0s in the 1/8 and 10.90s -11.0s in the 1/4 on 91 octane gas......

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
I like running Nitrous, but the internals in it wont take it,so I need to do some upgrades.
Hey welcome to the place. That's a nice ride you got there. SOOOOOO..................How much more dope are you planning on running?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts