Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all-new member,long time lurker here. Proud owner of a 69 Nova,4spd, 454 big block. This car is currently being restored as time and money permit--not a lot of time with 4 sons (16,14, 5, 2) and even less money. I look forward to getting expert advice from all the members here! I know everyone likes pictures, but since I am a computer MORON, please bear with me as I try to figure out how to post pics---Thanks-Mike(Greenova)

·
Registered
760 Posts
WELCOME TO STEVES. GREAT SITE. YOU KNOW WHAT? IT TOOK ME 26 YEARS. FIVE KIDS.GOOD LUCK. YOU CAN DO IT. :chev::thumbsup::chev::)

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Welcome to the place. Man your wife is out numbered is'nt she?:eek:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome Mike, from your neighboring state to the east, I also have a 69, with your user name is that the color of your car ? mine was grass green with a vinyl top from the factory,but black now. good luck with your project ! Jim

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, Mike!:yes:

I love your choice of Nova!:devil::rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all for the welcome. I had the rare opportunity to work on the Nova the entire weekend! Yes, my wife is outnumbered, but she holds her own quite well. The Nova was originally Rally green,was white when I bought it, will be Rally green when I'm finished. I plan on adding the Yenko stripes to it, but in black instead of white. I haven't finalized the wheel choice yet, but they will most likely be a 5 spoke style-Torq thrust,etc-Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts