Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I recently purchased a 73 Nova my son and I are going to restore. The car needs quite a lot of work but it will be fun. I am looking forward to learning from everyone's experience. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
'73 Nova???? Me too!

Hello,
I recently purchased a 73 Nova my son and I are going to restore. The car needs quite a lot of work but it will be fun. I am looking forward to learning from everyone's experience. Thanks
I saw your post & see you are in So Cal. I just signed on as a new member & also have a '73. Where are you located in So Cal? I'm in Santa Ana. Perhaps we will cross paths @ the Donut Derelicts in HB or Friday nights @ the Garden Grove car show. I would like to hear about your project. My son is helping me with my car, we finished his '69 Camaro last year... Mine had to wait but it's in process now. Pictures to follow once I figure out how to post them.....

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Well, if it's a Cali car it's probably solid, so that's a good start!:yes:

·
Registered
247 Posts
welcome

hey another so. calif nova....great...welcome to SNS.....i have a 74 and a 71 and maybe we'll get to talk one day....we have lots of events happening all the time so bring it out to one and introduce your self...take care and again welcome:yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts