Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. I finally got this to work. I am new to useing a computer and still learning a lot constantly. One thing I am not new to is Novas. I have been intersted in Novas since 1975. Bought my first Nova in 1980.It is a 1966 Chevy II Nova Super Sport that I still have.It was off the road from 1976 before I owned it till when I finished total original restoation in 2006.I also have a 1967 Chevy Nova Wagon that I am doing some custom ideas to.I just want to say one more thing for now. I have been all over the different forums and this seems to be a great sight. See you for now,:cool: RON :chev::waving:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome 33hitman33

I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT PICTURES HERE TOO.I AM ALSO NEW TO DIGITAL CAMERAS.:waving::chev:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME TooManyREELS. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT INFORMATION AND MORE. :):chev:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site,Ron, as well as info, we have the best group of helpful car guys around, we think it's a Nova thing though!:rolleyes::yes:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME taz3 WORKING ON THE 67 WAGON, BB IS GOING TO GO IN IT. IT WILL BE MY FIRST BIG BLOCK. I LIKE YOUR CAR , VERY NICE.I AM SURE I WILL BE LOOKING FOR HELP SOONER OR LATER. :):chev::waving:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
venturesomerite THANKS FOR THE WELCOME. HOPEFULLY WHEN I AM DONE WITH THE 67 WAGON, I MIGHT BEING LOOKING FOR A 68 TO 72 NOVA 2 DOOR. YOURS IS A NICE EXAMPLE.LOOKS GREAT. :):chev::waving:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts