Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,My name is Rodney and I have a 66 SS.I put my Nova away some 16 years ago and I am getting the itch to put her back on the road.She was a drag car with a 355 s.b. 3800 stahl and a 9" ford rear with 4.88's.The best time was a 11.4/129 mph in the quarter.After digging up some old pics of her and showing them to my 2 girls who are 6 and 3,They asked me if they could go for a ride.Soooooooooooo I guess I have a project ahead of me.She's all there but will need some work.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Hello,My name is Rodney and I have a 66 SS.I put my Nova away some 16 years ago and I am getting the itch to put her back on the road.She was a drag car with a 355 s.b. 3800 stahl and a 9" ford rear with 4.88's.The best time was a 11.4/129 mph in the quarter.After digging up some old pics of her and showing them to my 2 girls who are 6 and 3,They asked me if they could go for a ride.Soooooooooooo I guess I have a project ahead of me.She's all there but will need some work.
Hi..welcome to steves!!!I love the second gens too:Dbm

·
Administrator
8,471 Posts
Welcome to the Site and you have come to the right spot for help with your project. Keep all those girls happy. :yes:

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
welcome to the site, there is alot of great info and people here and I hope you get that duece on the road again soon,good luck!

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
I say go for it. Love the second gens also.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys.I'm not going for a full restification.Going to keep the transmission and rear as it is and put a stock 350 in it for now.I just want to get her running and work on it a small bit here and there.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Thanks Guys.I'm not going for a full restification.Going to keep the transmission and rear as it is and put a stock 350 in it for now.I just want to get her running and work on it a small bit here and there.
Welcome to the site, and that will give you your fix, for now, it will get worse!:devil::yes:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like a nice project, get some pics up!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have some pics,just unable to post them yet.I can't sleep at night,keep thinking about what I need to do to get it back on the road again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts