Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All: I am fixing up a long neglected '63 Nova, purchased from the original owner about 25 years ago. Car still has the original convertible top, interior and paint with 60K miles on the odometer. Right now I am preparing to build a new mustang II IFS around a kit from Arizona Nova, collecting dust for 20 years. The kit uses a crossmember which is welded to the original Nova subframe. After the front IFS, I'll be installing a 250 cu " straight 6 with Clifford intake and small Holley 4 barrel. Three speed column shifter to be replaced with a 4 speed Saginaw with electric overdrive. I plan to repaint the car myself with a recently purchased HVLP turbine system. Hopefully, the car will be completed before I end up in a nursing home with big Bertha wiping drool off my chin.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Welcome, glad you decided to join us. Sounds like you are on your way to having a good project to spend your time on. Good luck with your build and enjoy it Post us some pictures of your car and more as you progress with it.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome to SNS!

Sounds like a great project!

Take advantage of all the knowledge and expertise here! :yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

LIKE SAID :pics::pics::pics:
DELIGHT US WITH A FEW PICS OF YOUR RIDE, KEEP US UPDATED ON YOUR PROGRESS. :yes:
THERE'S ALOT OF GAINFUL KNOWLEDGE TO BE HAD HERE, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts