Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Allen H. here. Thanks for letting me join the group. I just bought a 1974 Nova Custom Hatchback. It is a literally a Barn Find, ALL numbers matching. car I bought it from the son of the original owner, who got it when his mother passed away in 1999 .... it was parked in the barn in 1999 and started once in a while but not driven since. Very straight and zero rust, less than 63,000 miles on it. It was repainted (non original color) but never put back together. I plan on eventually painting it back to the original color, Midnight Blue and White vinyl top. I am sure I will have a few questions as time goes on.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank you everyone. I have to admit I was disappointed yesterday when I dropped the gas tank to clean it out.
The build sheet was there, but was totally un-readable. But it is a highly optioned car. Another interesting thing to me about this car, when I decoded the trim tag.... It was built the first week of Sept. and the release date for the 74 Nova was Sept. 22 as far as I have found. So it is a early car in the production dates.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts