Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,

I came about this site mainly because I'm going to need lots of help. I bought a 75 Nova SS last september (spurr of the moment idea), I've had lots of older car but never this old.
My nova was imported from the US to Canada a few years back, and I'm really having a tuff time finding parts up here.
Any way I'm glad I found this site, the members seem to be quite helpfull, and like I said I'm going to need lots of help.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome to Steve's. There are a fair amount of Canadians on the boards, so that might help with the parts search.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
:welcome: :canada:TO SNS:yes:HAVE FUN:beer::beer1::devil:AND GOOD LUCK:prost:
YOU CAN GET ALL THE HELP YOU NEED HERE

·
Registered
251 Posts
you came to the right place! There are alot of very knowlagable and friendly people on the forum. Welcome!!!

·
Premium Member
11,802 Posts
Welcome to SNS,
Hey man glad to have you aboard, need more 4th gens here. Check out the Canadian section for events & other nova related stuff !!! :thumbsup:
:pics: Get some photos of you car in a profile when you can. Lookin' forward to your posts !!!
Aloha,Ric

·
Registered
585 Posts
read. . .

its good to see more amd more 75-79 novas on this site. i learned alot on here and so will you. just take the time to read.:yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts