Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Hey Shane, welcome to Steve's. Post up some pics of your Nova!

Sorry, can't help you on which yards might have Novas as I am just starting my project as well.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Hey Shane, Welcome. You'll find a lotta good info here. 74 Nova? Whatcha' lookin' for specifically? If you need new parts, (just in case you didn't know) Johns Classic Cars off 92 carries new Nova stuff. They're right down the street, literally. Check out there online catalog. See ya around. Later, Vince

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, looking at my car now makes me sick. thinking of how many hours i will
have to put in it. I'm going to try and do most of it my self. I'll keep you guys in mind. I'm looking to prime my car soon, I dont know how to mix or spray the paint. will it hurt if i do it out side? I dont have a garage to spray it in.
:confused:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Wuts up.I'm in griffin ga.There is a member on here olehazelnova that is in forsyth.If you haven't give look him up.Me and him hang out some maybe we all can.

·
Registered
218 Posts
How's it going man, my name is Kenny and I'm in Dawsonville. I f you need help looking for nova parts I could probably help....maybe even get a discount on some parts(I work at a street rod shop) if the boss is cool with it!
Hopefully all of us Ga boys can go to the drags sometime!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ain't that the truth.I would love that.
Were gonna do it this summer for sure:yes: or it will never happen:no:....I know my bbc 502 Nova high school ride will be done(rotisserie restored) in less than a month...Hey maybe if we all get together you and 270win will finally race:yes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A Picutre are you sure?

yea, I'm worried about what people will think about my nova if i put a pick on
you would laugh, It looks bad, but it has only surface rust! Someone let me know how you add it on here?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nova stuff

Hey Shane,
I'm in North Atlanta(Doraville) and have some Nova parts to trade or sell. A friend in Douglasville has my Nova just now, he's been hitting the car shows around there in it, it's a Beige 74 H/B with a red tent. I've owned This one and several other Novas for a long time(since 85) so I can possibly help with questions you might have. Drop me an E at [email protected]
Thad Bell

·
Registered
45 Posts
whats up man. im down at Fort Stewart. you can get parts from goodmark. summit racing and year one. all of them are in ga. so you can have it shipped or pick it up.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I gotta original 72 but I'm down to go to the strip, I aint running it though. But i'll definantely drive the old girl there as long as its pretty close by. I just got off the phone with ty70ss, we think atlanta motor speedway would be the place to go do this. we can all party an drink some cold ones over by their trailer

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i'm down as long as the band doesn't have a show on that Friday. I probably wouldn't drive the Nova cause I don't wanna leave it out in the parking lot

1 - 20 of 30 Posts