Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! I like the color! And welcome to the club.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone! Car is much nicer in pictures but that being said it was a one owner all original vehicle when I purchased it:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What is your overall plan/vision for the car? Are you happy with the current state or do you have bigger plans?
Overall plan is to keep it running and driving as long as i can until its time for a v8 swap (still has the original 6cyl). So far I have all new tubular suspension arms, adj coilovers, and new brakes up front. Next is a few interior items then its on to new rear leafs/rear suspension work.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Overall plan is to keep it running and driving as long as i can until its time for a v8 swap (still has the original 6cyl). So far I have all new tubular suspension arms, adj coilovers, and new brakes up front. Next is a few interior items then its on to new rear leafs/rear suspension work.
Sounds like a solid plan. Are you planning a SBC, BBC or LS for the V8 swap?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Chris --- WELCOME to SNS , with u'r 75 Nova ……. and, another 'Six' , glad too have you here with us.

I was born in 'Big-D' ---- way back then, I grew up in Garland , & worked all that area -- Garland, Richardson, Plano
(back when Plano was a "small town". Even, Rockwall & Rowlett use-to-be-small towns --------- not, any-more.
My older Sister lived in 'Wylie' for about 30 years.(she's now down in Austin area.

Maybe you should just keep your Chevy Six --- (almost extinct, now).I am -- 250 original motor -- or it was (before I added-on).

again, Welcome

(ps. - go back and "up-date your sig box with your "city & state , and type of Nova U own ; year, 2door/4dr , custom ? ).

jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds like a solid plan. Are you planning a SBC, BBC or LS for the V8 swap?
Most likely LS but not ruling out a simple SBC with some sort of EFI top hat.

Chris --- WELCOME to SNS , with u'r 75 Nova ……. and, another 'Six' , glad too have you here with us.

I was born in 'Big-D' ---- way back then, I grew up in Garland , & worked all that area -- Garland, Richardson, Plano
(back when Plano was a "small town". Even, Rockwall & Rowlett use-to-be-small towns --------- not, any-more.
My older Sister lived in 'Wylie' for about 30 years.(she's now down in Austin area.

Maybe you should just keep your Chevy Six --- (almost extinct, now).I am -- 250 original motor -- or it was (before I added-on).

again, Welcome

(ps. - go back and "up-date your sig box with your "city & state , and type of Nova U own ; year, 2door/4dr , custom ? ).

jim
My wife is originally from Plano but moved away for college, shes very surprised how much its grown since moving back. As for the engine, the 6cyl is fun for now but there will be a time when its gotta go :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

again, Welcome

jim
My wife is from Plano but went away for College and some yrs after. She was shocked how much its grown. As for the 6cyl, its fun for now but will have to go at some point:cool:

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,498 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Good luck with the future upgrades. Be sure to keep us posted on your projects.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts