Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the site and I'm hoping to get some good advice and share some pictures while I build my 73 Nova. She's already proven to be a delightful challenge as I bought her with a rebuilt 327 SBC which has yet to be fired. It has been an adventure over the past couple of weeks with the little spare time and ingenuity I can muster. So far my biggest issue has been finding a way to mount the power steering pump, the alternator was a bit of a fight as well but I managed to get it on with an aftermarket mount and some "modifications". Right now I'm working on the wiring. Looking forward to meeting other owners and enthusiast during this build!!!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin.
We need pictures.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here, but..............

:worthless:

i love that!! LOL

Enjoy the site and your project!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Welcome, glad you desided to join in with us. Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you. If help is needed its here for the asking.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

Welcome and Hi , sounds like you are putting together a sharp piece it will take a couple of different brkts. to get everything on an even keil. skinnydude

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

Hope that WE can help with another Questions that you may have :D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

Pics are coming soon, got most of the wiring done today with the help of a few different diagrams, a little guesswork and lots of solder and electrical tape. Turned it for a second just to hear the starter and stared at the headlights for like 5 minutes. To answer td's question, I'm stationed in Fort Hood right now for the second time, was here from 1998-2000 as well. First tour I met my wife and this time I got my "mistress" (the Nova). Glad to be part of this community of Nova-heads!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts