Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around San Clemente? I could use a bit of help on my '64 and would like to help others in working on their Novas, or whatever else they may need help on that's rear wheel drive and FROM DETROIT!

[email protected]

LONG LIVE THE OLD STEEL!

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
Welcome! There are lots of OC guys and events! Keep your eyes peeled...:yes:

·
Registered
761 Posts
64 moredoor dont fill bad ! manny is a newerbie . he is still in diapers him self j/k manny its all love :yes:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, we all gotta start off somewhere! I've been on my own with this project for over 90% of it so I think I've been pretty good up until I found Steve's to help me out with meeting you guys so I can get some tips! Newbie or not, it's nothin' but love. Or else none of us would be on here!:yes:

BTW: anyone got a link or info for the John Force show handy?

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
More posts!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Welcome to the site! You have found the most awesome car site around because of the great people in our little SoCal Nova (and one Firebird) :D community. I would recommend coming to the John Force show like some of the others have suggested because you will see pretty much all of the SoCal guys and Gals in one spot and at one time which is rare.:yes: Hope you make it out, we look forward to meeting you!:yes:

·
Registered
761 Posts
:yes:
welcome to the site! You have found the most awesome car site around because of the great people in our little socal nova (and one firebird) :d community. I would recommend coming to the john force show like some of the others have suggested because you will see pretty much all of the socal guys and gals in one spot and at one time which is rare.:yes: Hope you make it out, we look forward to meeting you!:yes:
someone is playing sick tonight :yes::devil::D:eek::cool:

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
:yes:

someone is playing sick tonight :yes::devil::D:eek::cool:
Kinda, sorta, I took the day off because Tuesday at work my knee was just killing me and toward the end of the night it was so bad I wanted to throw up! I could barley walk. Went to the doctor Monday morning to look at the MRI results and the miniscus on both sides of the knee have multiple tears which means surgery. Sometime in the early part of June I'll have it done which will put me out of work for prolly 6 weeks:mad: I figure I'll hit one last big car show (John Force) before scheduling the surgery!:D Hopefully I'll be able to make the car show without too much trouble. I guess all the Moto Cross crashes and sports injuries over my younger years all adds up to caca when you get older!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Kinda, sorta, I took the day off because Tuesday at work my knee was just killing me and toward the end of the night it was so bad I wanted to throw up! I could barley walk. Went to the doctor Monday morning to look at the MRI results and the miniscus on both sides of the knee have multiple tears which means surgery. Sometime in the early part of June I'll have it done which will put me out of work for prolly 6 weeks:mad: I figure I'll hit one last big car show (John Force) before scheduling the surgery!:D Hopefully I'll be able to make the car show without too much trouble. I guess all the Moto Cross crashes and sports injuries over my younger years all adds up to caca when you get older!
well sorry to hear that Al :( hope it feels better soon . you cant miss john force . that our anniversary . :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts