Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All ,

I have a 64 Nova hardtop that I have had for the last 20 years. It has been sitting for the past few years and I finally have the money ( and the time) to bring it back on the road. I am not sure where to start. Any help or suggestions would be great. I am in Long Beach, CA.

Thank you,
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,753 Posts
wow, Nice Nova .....

for my 2cents :

just work it too get the car up and running , make IT SAFE to drive on the streets. Then, as you get to drive around, start making those up-grades ... maybe -- Brakes : safe to stop when you need , Steering : always good to have safe steering.. to where u'r goin , Smooth Running : assuming that to-be the original engine -- a "get-up-and-go 194 six.
I'm a Chevy Six Fan --- maybe fine a little later model "Chevy Six 250" motor , start looking at 'Craig-List' or local 'want-adds' ... you never know just what may come up. Even if u want too V-8 your Nova, that your call.
Just start with a solid 64 , and have Fun , plus , you get too hang out here on SNS.

and ........ WELCOME to Steve's

·
Super Moderator
3,879 Posts
Good looking car and I love '64's. Looks like you have a nice starter. There are a ton of helpful people on site who know a lot...you came to the right place.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Good luck with your project.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Welcome to the site. Looks like you have a nice one to start with and it's looks complete which is a huge help. Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
:welcome: from Texas, looks like a solid car. Take your time planning the project so you don't end up saying "I wish I had done it different".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts